– Strongest of ALL butterfly plasterboard fixings! Reinforces the wall/ceiling and leads the load away from the hole.
– Vibration and Shock proof! Won’t damage walls or ceilings
– Works in Solid walls! Acting as a secure wedge/expansion anchor when they encounter an unexpected solid.
– Accept a range of screw sizes! In each anchor and pre-installs through a small 8mm hole, without the screw.
– Won’t spin! Anti-Rotation fins prevent the anchor spinning even when using a screwgun.
– Corrosion proof! With stainless steel screws. Also non-magnetic and non-conductive butterfly plasterboard fixings.
– Remove the screw, without the anchor! Then re-install later, in the same anchor, with the same screw
The TOGGLER Hollow Wall Anchor is not an ordinary anchor; providing secure holding power for light and medium loads in hollow walls and ceilings, but also functioning as a secure wedge anchor, with the ability to expand in solid walls and wooden studs.
Whilst there are other hollow wall anchors that may look similar to the TOGGLER Hollow Wall Anchor, they often require a larger hole to install, damage the rear side of the wall where you can’t see, and they are often limited to a designated grip range, making them useless in unexpected situations. In comparison, the TOGGLER Hollow Wall Anchor installs through just a small 8mm hole, has anti-rotation fins to prevent spin-out and locks to the wall forming a truss-like structure offering secure vibration proof holding in materials up to 31mm thick!