- Exceptionally strong! Up to 80% more load than other reported self-drilling drywall anchors.
- Accepts a range of screw sizes! Use 3.5 AND 4.0mm screws! (#6, #8) Competitor’s anchors only accept 3.5mm!
- Built-in positive stop! Prevents overdriving the anchor when using a screwgun.
- Once it ‘POP’s you know its locked! Activates with an audible sound to feedback correct installation.
- Remove the screw, without the anchor! Then re-install later, in the same anchor, with the same screw.
- Resist vibration and shock! By locking its thread into the wall, Snapskru anchors do NOT pull loose when vibrated or shocked, nor do they pull out when the screw is removed!
The TOGGLER SnapSkru® is not an ordinary self-drilling drywall anchor; it is in fact the only anchor that symmetrically locks on to the wall or ceiling for a truly secure fastening. The SnapSkru MINI® anchor combines the unique features of the regular SnapSkru®, with a smaller size- perfect for lighter-duty applications, but still retaining holding values up to 25% more than competitors regular-sized anchors!
Every time you tug on a toilet tissue holder or a disabled handrail, or even a window blind, other self-drilling anchors come out as quickly as they went in, because nothing prevents their sharp threads from cutting back through the drywall. The SnapSkru® anchor’s built-in positive stop resists over-drilling and then opens with an audible ‘pop’, positively locking the anchor to the rear of the wall to resist vibration and shock. In doing so, the drywall gypsum and its paper is kept under compression, immediately reinforcing the anchor point and providing much greater holding power. Plus, the SnapSkru® anchor allows the screw to be removed, without removing the anchor or damaging the wall!